- 1 whole white fish,( sea bream, sea bass or tilapia)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 gloves garlic, finely chop
- 2 medium onions , finely sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 2 large lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh tomatoes, seeded and chop
- 120ml dry white wine
- 1 can tomatoes with juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large saucepan saute garlic, onion and celery then add carrots and saute for 5 minutes.
- Then add can tomatoes with juice, white wine, fresh tomatoes, lemon, salt and pepper and simmer for 15 minutes or until most of the juice absorbed.
- In baking pan greased with olive oil, put the fish then pour the sauce mixture around the fish and springkle with remaining salt .
- Put the fish in a preheated oven of 190°C and baked for 45 minutes.
- Then served immediately..