- 1 medium size fish ( aprox. 1/2 kg)
- 1/2 salt
- 2 cups of oil
- 3 tsp. oil
- 3 gloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp. ginger cut into strips
- 1 medium carrot, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cornstarch and dissolved in 3 tbsp. water
- Rub fish all over with salt. Then fry in a hot oil until become brown. And place the fish on a serving dish and set aside.
- In different frying pan put 3 tsp. oil, saute garlic, onion and ginger, then add carrots and saute for another 1 minute.
- Add vinegar, water, sugar, soy sauce and salt. Bring to boil
- Then add dissolved cornstarch, cook until slightly thick.
- Pour sauce over the fish and serve with boiled rice .