- 170 grams constarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- Separate egg yolks form white.
- Beat egg whites until frothy, and then add egg yolks and blend together..
- Combine cornstarch with water and add to eggs and mix it together.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to settle the bubbles.
- Using non-sticky pan in medium heat, and brush with oil. Pour 2 tbsp. of mixture.
- Quickly tip the pan from side to side to spread the mixture into a thin pancake.
- Cook the pancake until it can be lifted from the pan.
- And continue the same with the rest of the mixture.