- 150 g Cooked prawn
- 1 spring onion
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp. cornflour or plain flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 3 slices white bread, crust removed
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Mince prawn and spring onion using food processor or finely chop by hand
- Add salt, plain flour and egg mix.
- On each bread, spread the mixture on one side.
- Spread the sesame seeds on top of the prawn mixture.
- Cut each slice into for equal triangle
- Using wok, heat the oil for deep frying, gently place the bread in the oil with coated side down cook until golden brown, drain the cooked toasted prawn on the plate with kitchen towel.