- 2 cups of mangoes (thinly sliced) or 1 can of peach
- 20 pieces Graham crackers
- 1 cup Double cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- In a mixing bowl, whip the cream until double in size.
- Add condensed milk, mix well.
- In the rectangular glass dish (9 X 12) arrange graham crackers on the bottom.
- Trim the graham crackers to fit the corners of the dish. (Save the trimmings for garnishing.
- Spread the milk/cream mixture.
- Then spread the thin sliced mangoes/peaches evenly on top of the cream.
- Spread a very thin layer of cream mixture to cover the mango/peaches.
- Make another layer of graham crackers, repeat the process until you have the 2 layers end up with thin slices of mango/peach.
- Crushed graham trimming and sprinkles on the top.
- Chill for at least an hours before serving.