- 500g Ray wings
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 gloves Garlic, minced
- 1 inch Ginger, striped
- ½ cup of Vinegar
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 can of coconut milk or 200 mls.
- 1 hot banana pepper, cut
- In a medium size saucepan heat oil and sauté garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add ray wings and vinegar, bay leaf, ground black pepper, salt and half of the coconut milk. Covered and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Then add another half of coconut milk and chili pepper, simmer for another 3 minutes, covered.
- After 3 minutes , served with rice. ENJOY!