- 5 pcs fried fish
- 1 inch ginger, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tbsp bagoong isda
- 1 bundle string beans, sliced 3inches long
- 1 cup saluyo t (jute leaves)
- 1 pack spinach leaves or Malungay leaves
- 2 cups water
- fish sauce or sea salt
- Pour water in the pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the onion, ginger and tomatoes. Boiled covered for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the bagoong isda and continue cooking for 3mins.
- Add Squash, okra and string beans. Cook in medium heat for 7-10 minutes or all vegetable are done but not over cooked .
- Drop fried fish and simmer for 3minutes.
- Turn of the heat and add Malunggay or spinach leaves. Let stay Covered for 3 minutes.
- Then serve.