- 500g – 600g Fish (Tilapia or sea bream)
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 Gloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 green onion chopped
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- Cooking oil for frying
- Cut the fish into 3 to 4 pieces and sprinkle with salt, stand for 15 minutes.
- Fry fish in both side in hot oil until light brown.
- Sauté garlic , onions, haft of spring onion and tomatoes until mushy.
- Add pepper, water and fish sauce, simmer
- Add fish and cook for 2 minutes, turning both side
- Garnished with chopped green onion and serve.