- 1 kg pork shoulder
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 4 tbsps. Soy sauce
- 1-1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium bay leaves
- ½ tsp coarse black pepper
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil (optional)
- In a pot, combine all ingredients and marinate for 30 minutes
- Drain the meat and reserve the marinate.
- Sauté pork meat until the juice evaporate and the oil is coming out from the meat.
- Add reserved marinate sauce and bring to boil then lower the heat.
- Slow cook for 1 hour or until meat is tender. Add more water if necessary.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy.