- 1kg whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 medium carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 can pineapple chunks, set aside the syrup
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into
- 1/2 cup fresh milk or coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium-sized onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp patis Patis
- Marinate the chicken with the pineapple syrup (from pineaple can) for at least 20 minutes.
- Add oil in the pan and saute garlic,onions and tomato
- Put the chicken in a pot with sautéed garlic,onions and tomatoes and cook until light brown.
- Then pour the marinate pineapple syrup and fresh milk and bring to a boil.
- Add the pineapple chunks and simmer until the chicken is tender, the sauce would become slightly thick.
- And then add carrots and simmer for another 3 to 5 mins
- Now season with patis and simmer again for 2 minutes.