- 1 whole chicken, deboned
- 3 tbsp lemon
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1.5 lbs. ground pork
- 1/2 cup bacon, small diced
- 1 cup ham, small diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, minced
- 1/4 cup sweet pickled cucumber
- 1/2 cup raisin
- 2 row eggs
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 medium onoin 3 sausages
- 4 shelled hard boiled eggs
- Marinate deboned Chicken in soy sauce, sugar and lemon for 2 to 3 hours.
- In a mixing bowl combine some of the ingredients, pork, bacon, carrots, sweet pickled, raisin, row eggs, cup breadcrumbs, salt and white pepper.
- Stuff mixture into the deboned chicken,arrange hard boiled eggs and sausages, then sew up all the openings with ordinary tread and sewing needle.
- Brush whole stuffed chicken with melted butter, then place in a roasting pan with breast side up and loosely cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated 195 C for 1 hour then remove the foil and bake for another 1/2 hour.
- Remove the chicken ( Rellenong Manok) from the oven and let it cool for few minutes before slicing. Serve with gravy or spicy sauce..