- 3 cups Glutinous rice.
- 3 cups of water
- 1 can coconut milk – 400mls
- 2 cups dark muscovado
- 1 bottle macapuno- 340g
- Rinse 3 cups of glutinous rice and add 3 cups of water and boil using a rice cooker.
- Meanwhile, in the pot combine, 1 can of coconut milk and 2 cups of muscovado. Continue stirring until slightly thick.
- Take 1 cup of syrup and set aside for toppings.
- Add glutinous rice to the remaining syrups and stirring constantly to keep from burning, continue cooking until the rice dry.
- Spread the rice mixture in a pyrex dish. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping. Take the mixture and add 1 bottle of macapuno and cook over low heat until thick.
- Pour topping over rice mixture and bake in a preheated 180C oven over 20 minutes.