- 10 pcs.Chicken wings,cut
- 5-6 slices Ginger root
- 6 teaspoons Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Sherry or red wine
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- Cooking oil-enough for frying
- Cut the chicken wings into 2 pieces and discard the tips.
- Heat the oil in a pan and saute ginger when it become brown remove from the pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan brown the chicken wings, when it done discard the oil and put back the brown chicken.
- Add all the ingredients oyster sauce, sherry, sugar, soy sauce and water bring to boil, covered for 10 minutes.
- . Mix well, add browned ginger ,reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered until almost dry .