- ½ kg Pork tenderloin, cut into 2-inch length strip
- ½ kg Pork liver, cut into 2-inch length strip
- OPTIONAL Pork innards (kidney) cut into strip
- 2 tbs. Cooking Oil
- 2 gloves Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onion, thin slice
- 2 tbs. Fish sauce (optional) or 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tbs. Soy sauce
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1 medium Carrots, cut in strips
- 1 red Bell pepper, seeded and cut into strip
- 1 tsp. Pepper corn, cracked
- 1 cup frozen green peas.
- Sauté garlic in hot oil until golden brown, Add the onions and cook until they become soft.
- Add pork tenderloin meat and cook until light brown
- Add soy sauce, fish sauce (alternative salt) and black pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- – Add vinegar, liver and bay leaves and simmer covered on low heat for 15 minutes or until the meat become tender.
- Add water and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add carrots, garbanzos and bell pepper and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Adjust the taste with salt and pepper.
Serve with boiled rice and enjoy!