- 1/2 kg goto (tripe)
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 inch ginger root cut into thin
- 2 tbsp. patis (fish Sauce)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup rice
- 6 cups water
- 2 spring onion, cut
- Fried garlic
- Boiled eggs, quartered
- Clean tripe, make sure to wash it well, then put in a saucepan, add water and simmer until tender. Drain and cut into stripe.
- In a large saucepan heat oil and sauté garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add goto (tripe) salt, patis and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add rice, stir cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cook covered for 20-30 minutes or until the rice is cook.
- Serve hot, garnish with spring onions, fried garlic and boiled egg, adjust the taste by adding soy sauce .