- 1 kg Pork cut into cubes , serving size
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp. bagoong
- 2 tsp sugar
- Chili chopped (optional)
- In hot oil sauté garlic, onions and tomatoes.
- Add pork and sauté until light brown.
- Add water, cover and cook for 45 minutes.
- Add bagoong and sugar and simmer for another 25 minutes or until pork is tender in low heat.
- (Optional) add chili flakes or chopped fresh chili and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with boiled rice and enjoy.