- 2 medium eggplants
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil for Sautee
- 1/4 kg beef
- 2 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 pepper
- 1/2 – 1 cup of oil for frying
- Wash eggplant, pierce a few times with fork.
Microwave for 15 minutes. Let it cool.
- Heat 2 tbsp. Cooking oil and sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Add meat and cook stirring for 5 minutes or until meat turn brown.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar. Let it cool.
- While waiting for meat to cool. Peel eggplants
- Flatten eggplants with fork, and deep into the beaten eggs.
- Add egg and blend mixture thoroughly.
- Mount meat mixture on each eggplant, press meat slightly to make it firm.
- Coat eggplant with bread crumbs. Stand for 10 minutes
- Heat oil in pan, Fry eggplant side down for 2-3 minutes. Turn over and fry other side for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!