2. The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
3. "We" or "Us" or "Our" means Filipino Grocery Store Ltd who registered office at 5 Manor Crescent Brighton, BN2 5EJ, United Kingdom.
4. "You" or "Your" means user and visitor to this website.
The type of personal information, we collect
6. We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our website.
7. The type of information we collect includes your:
· Postal and billing address
· email address
· phone numbers
8. We may collect information:
· Username and password that you have chosen
· IP address
· survey response
· comments response blogs
· web analytic data.
How we collect personal information
9. We collect your information directly that you provide with us when your complete registration or during guest checkout with our website, subscription to a newsletter, submit blog comment and product review.
10. We may collect information automatically as you navigate through our website like IP address.
11. We collect Information about your online purchases like items you bought, when and where and how you paid it.
How we use personal information
12. We use to process your personal data so that we can manage your customer accounts, provide you with the product(s) you want to buy and help you with any order(s) and refund(s) you may ask for.
13. We use to serve you better as a customer.
We use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products/services we offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program that we operate but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to the email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from to our company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
14. To improve our products and services.
Sharing personal data with Service Providers.
15. We work carefully with selected Service Providers that carry out certain functions on our behalf. These include processing payments [ Worldpay and Paypal] and delivering orders [ Parcel2go]. We only share personal data that enable our Service Providers to provide their services.
How we protect personal data
16. We use a computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, and we enforce physical access controls to our files to keep this data safe.
17. We protect the security of your information while it is being transmitted by encrypting it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
How long we keep your personal information
18. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use.
19. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or you no longer want us to provide you with our services, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account by contacting us [ Contact Us link ].
How you can access your personal information
20. You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our Sites at any time. To make an access or correction request,
21. All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcome, or if you should wish to exercise any of your rights, you should write to the address below or contact us [ Contact us link ].
Filipino Grocery Store Ltd.
5 Manor Crescent
Brighton BN2 5EJ,
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through a prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website's email newsletter program. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking
facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored
in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may
include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links
within the email content, times, dates, and frequency of activity].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based on their activity.
In compliance with the UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will be detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text/banner/image links to other websites, similar to; www.lutongpangpamilya.com.)
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, who may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons to help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Filipino Grocery Store [UK] Limited.
Registered in England no:09014655
Registered Office: 5 Manor Crescent Brighton BN2 5EJ, United Kingdom